Do you have qualities of a food counter attendant? This is a great chance for you get to work at Dairy Queen Charlottetown Canada with a free visa sponsorship.
As a counter attendant there are certain qualities you must posses and requirements you must meet as counter attendants are often the first people customers people interact with when they enter an establishment. They greet customers, answer questions about menu items and ring up orders.
$13.70–$15.00 an hour
Full Job Description
- Package take-out food
- Portion and wrap foods
- Prepare, heat, and finish simple food items
- Serve customers at counters or buffet tables
- Stock refrigerators and salad bars
- Take customers’ orders
See Other Wonderful Opportunities
Counter Attendant Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of promoting, selling, and packaging food products.
- The ability to process bills and cash registers.
- Experience working with POS systems.
- The ability to adhere to and uphold sanitization standards.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- A positive attitude and a polite and friendly demeanor.