We are pleased to inform members of the public that there is a way for you to migrate to Canada to work. You would work as a finance lead, fleet inventory officer in Calgary (Canada) . Anyone having a degree in a relevant subject and an accounting certification ought to apply.
What is a Visa Sponsorship?
Visa sponsorship jobs are the kind of jobs that require the employer to sponsor the employee to move to his country to work for him.
The employer is expected to cover all the travel expenses and, in most cases, provide the workers with accommodation and transportation to work for him.
To be eligible for visa sponsorship, you must meet the requirements for such jobs. You must have a job offer from a Canadian employer to be able to obtain a work permit that will allow you to move to Canada to work.
There are many benefits for working in Canada as a foreign worker. Apart from the fact that there are available jobs in Canada for foreigners, the salary is also very good.
The working conditions are usually good enough and you can also benefit from experiencing a new culture in a new land.
When you have a job in Canada, your visa renewal is quite easy and this could be a path to permanently staying back in Canada.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with warehouse employees and other staff to ensure business goals are met
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software (e.g. ERP)
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- An analytical mind with strong math skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Reliable and trustworthy
$89,632 to $137,281 in annual salary