We are looking for dynamic Immigration caseworker who has prior experience in LMIA application with following responsibilities :
- Sound knowledge of the product
- Well versed with MS Office, Excel, PDF
- Must be fast paced and able to work under pressure
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- Managing advertisement and recruitment process
- Preparing employers for interviews
- Full accountability of assigned files
- Handling all the resumes and filtering the suitable one
- Keep track of all emails and reply it timely
- Preparing the application and submit to ESDC
What is a Visa Sponsorship?
Visa sponsorship jobs are the kind of jobs that require the employer to sponsor the employee to move to his country to work for him.
The employer is expected to cover all the travel expenses and, in most cases, provide the workers with accommodation and transportation to work for him.
To be eligible for visa sponsorship, you must meet the requirements for such jobs. You must have a job offer from a Canadian employer to be able to obtain a work permit that will allow you to move to Canada to work.
There are many benefits for working in Canada as a foreign worker. Apart from the fact that there are available jobs in Canada for foreigners, the salary is also very good.
The working conditions are usually good enough and you can also benefit from experiencing a new culture in a new land.
When you have a job in Canada, your visa renewal is quite easy and this could be a path to permanently staying back in Canada.
See Other Wonderful Opportunities
The position can be completely remote subject to the outcome of the work assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $17.16-$35.21 per hour
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
Work Location: Remote