This is a job opportunity with two openings available at Care Best Initiative (CBI) targeted towards interested individuals in Nigeria. Applicants are needed for the available position of an HR Assistant (Volunteer). Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: HR Assistant (Volunteer)
- Employment Type: Volunteer
- Qualification: BSc/BA
- Work experience: HR officer/administrator
- Location: Bauchi, Nigeria
- Job Field: HR Services
- Duration: 6 months (Could be extended)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Care Best Initiative (CBI)
Care Best Initiative (CBI) is a fast-growing, woman-led, and youth-driven Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) founded in 2019 and presently operational in states within North-East, Nigeria. Our objectives are to save lives, alleviate the suffering of children, women, and other vulnerable people; and maintain human dignity during and in the aftermath of man-made crises and natural disasters; as well as to prevent and strengthen preparedness for the occurrence of such situations; and to promote the right of children, women and vulnerable people in the society. Our actions are multi-sectorial inclined, gender-sensitive, and socially inclusive.
- The HR Assistant will assist the HR Officer to recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- S/he will also be responsible for administrative tasks and contribute to making the organization a better place to work.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus.
- Proven experience as HR officer, administrator other HR positions.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.).
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Strong ethics and reliability.
- HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute).
Jobs with no deadline specified:
- Fashion Illustrator at Genesis Couture Limited
- HR / Account Manager at Genesis Couture Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive at La Roche Nigeria Limited
- Manager (Commercial Planning) at 9Mobile
- Specialist (Tax and Compliance) at 9Mobile – Available in Lagos
Application Deadline: 21st July, 2022.
- By submitting your Application for this position, you agreed to CBI ZERO Tolerance to:
- Sexual Harassment, Exploitation, Abuse and Child Abuse
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Care Best Initiative (CBI)provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
- This is an emergency recruitment, and we are looking to fill this role as soon as possible.
- Candidates available to start immediately are highly preferred.
- Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Kindly attach additional certificates that support or address the requirements listed for the position in one PDF format, Cover Letter and CV together in one Word format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.