A well qualified personnel is needed at Ascentech Services Limited to fill the vacant position of a HR Generalist in their organization. Interested persons are to go through this post as there are important details as regards to this job vacancy.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services. Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end-to-end recruitment services to Organizations Worldwide. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services. We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base. Vision & Mission Vision To be recognized and respected as a leading employment and recruitment services company in Nigeria without compromising on quality services to our clients and also to support equal opportunity in employment and objectively evaluate all qualified candidates. Mission “The foundation of our business philosophy is to introduce the Right Candidates to our Clients. We will strive to deliver world-class professional employment solutions to employers and job seekers across diverse organizations and industries in several disciplines and verticals. We will preserve to serve our clients using our skills, knowledge, and expertise to help meet their business objectives.” Our Services We conduct assignments for junior, middle, and senior management positions. We have acquired vast experience years in understanding the dynamics of attracting quality executives and identifying key leadership characteristics. We offer the following in our basket of services: *Domestic Recruitment Executive Search Recruitment HR consulting Background Check.
Job Title: HR Generalist
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Generalist will be responsible for completing varieties of HR task to support the daily operations of the HR Department.
- Responsible for the end-to-end management of the company Performance Appraisal Management System.
- Coordinates bi-annual performance appraisal reviews and provides performance feedback to all stakeholders.
- Drives performance culture and manages all performance related grievances.
- Evaluating employee performance and appraising their pay scale accordingly.
- Provides best practice advise on Performance Management to the management.
- Assist in coordinating performance feedback process to ensure that all employees are informed about their performance.
- Provides support to employees on HR-related functions such as; leaves, compensation and any other employee related functions
- Assist in the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings in branch
- Plan, implement and manage business recruitment needs.
- Oversees and monitors the annual pay review process, ensuring compliance with established parameters and timelines; prepares guidelines and business rules, analyses program results, and prepares reports and recommendations.
- Assist in explaining human resources policies, procedures and standards to new and existing employees.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory, changes and new technologies in human resources management.
- Any other job-related duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 5 years+ experience in Performance Management, Compensation/Benefit Management, Organizational Development & Change Management
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in ERP application
- Good knowledge of balanced score-card model
- Male prefered for gender balance.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.