This is a job opportunity for interested individuals at Genesis Couture Ltd in Abuja. Applicants are needed for the available position of an IT Administrator.
This job is best suited for people in the field of human resources (HR). Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: HR Manager / Account Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: 3 to 10 years
- Location: Abuja
- Job Field: Human Resources
- Salary: 150,000 to 200,000 naira
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Technicians at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Genesis Couture Ltd
Genesis Couture Ltd is recruiting for a dynamic individual to provide human resources and accounting leadership for its operational needs.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Processes all accounts payable transactions including vender bills and ensuring accuracy of each bill and proper classification;
- Generates vendor checks, working closely with vendors to make sure all vendors are paid accurately and on time;
- Performs accounts receivable duties by accurate posting and classification of the daily receivable transactions, preparing deposit slips when needed, and maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of each day’s transactions;
- Works with Operations Manager to prepare daily and weekly management reports. Prepares financial reports for management as needed;
- Processes payroll on a weekly and monthly basis as the case might be. This includes maintaining employee records, processing vacation and PTO.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and helping resolve work-related problems;
- Conducts new hire and exit interviews, Responsible for employee verification.
- Ensure compliance with corporate policy and government regulations.
- Conducts investigations on employee relations issues as needed.
- Manage employee documentation such as Employee Handbook and disciplinary communications;
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives;
- Assists in identifying staff vacancies and recruits, interviews and select applicants.
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
Application Deadline: Not specified.
The Official Website for Genesis Couture Ltd is not available.