HR Operations at Wells International School – 1 available position
Wells International School is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of HR operations. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: HR Operations
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Eket, Akwa Ibom
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Wells International School
Wells offers an American and IB university-preparatory curriculum to children from kindergarten to high school. Comprising three campuses in central Bangkok, it has expanded rapidly since its founding in 1999 and now serves approx. 1000 students who represent over two dozen nationalities. Wells is licensed by the Thai Ministry of Education, has been accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) since 2009, and is a member of the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT) and East Asia Regional Council of Schools (EARCOS). Please peruse our Music school profile, seen below, and feel free to contact us with any inquiries.
- Execute updated school strategies and policies.
- Establish clear objectives for the teachers, students and admin/hr and effectively monitor their progress based on smart metrics.
- Supervise school workflows and all work related databases that’s aids growth and productivity.
- Lead and educate staff about important HR procedures and SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Suggest processes to address students and staffs needs, such as child safety policies, environment policies, performance review tools, school rules and regulations.
- Resolve any employees’, students and parents queries, such as those related to issues like student’s management, school policies, salary and labor regulations.
- Overlook and lead the school recruiting strategy and oversee all important details of the hiring procedures.
- Train employees by establishing smart training programs and carrying out important orientation activities.
- Schedule management and staff seminars and sessions with employees.
- Help resolve major staff grievances, counsel staff and supervisors on staff relations issues.
- Plan effective staff benefits programs and educates employees on all incentives and packages and requirements.
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management, Business Management
- Prior professional experience with the HR Operations, Admin and Office Admin
- Significant experience with using and handling Human Resources Information Systems, with payroll and data management tools and Microsoft office.
- Extensive prior experience in designing attractive compensation and benefits packages.
- Solid knowledge about compensation and labor regulations along with regulatory laws and best HR practices.
- Dependable leadership abilities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng