Alpha Mead Group is currently looking for a hr training capability manager for immediate employment. Interested persons are expected to apply. Kindly go through the full details of this position below:
Job Title: HR Training & Capability Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- Create and execute learning strategies and programmes for the Group
- Plan, develop, and execute training programmes that are aligned with the objectives of the organisation
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths, and consultation with managers.
- Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops, and other training for Managers and Non-managers
- Develop learning and execution modules, learning outcomes, and benefits for employees across the group
- Source for training service providers that would deliver effective training programmes for employees
- Facilitate required and recommended training sessions for non-managers
- Administer skills gap assessments with employees to create individualized training plans needed to strengthen their existing skills or learn new ones
- Responsible for managing the overall performance of new and ongoing development initiatives and training programmes
- Build and manage a training portal and learning management systems (LMS).
- Work within the allocated budget to design pertinent training programmes for all employees
- Evaluate the success of the training programmes by conducting surveys regularly
- Ensuring training milestones and goals are met while adhering to the approved training budget.
- Prepare and implements the training budget.
- Support enhancement of the learning system and processes
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities
- Stay on top of new ideas and trends in the industry so as to deliver better services
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Group Head of HR
- Degree in Mass Communication, Human Resources, or any other related fields
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Learning & Development specialist
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiar with e-learning platforms and practices
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors
- Candidate must have strong budgeting skills
- Professional certification is a plus
Application Closing Date