Beebeejump International Limited is currently seeking for qualified applicants who can take the vacant position of a HR / Training Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: HR / Training Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ojudu Berger, Lagos
About Beebeejump International Limited
Beebeejump INT’L LTD is a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It is headquartered at 75b Ogunnusi Isheri Road Ojodu Berger Lagos. With a sales and after-sales team of more than 200 in its headquarter alone. Beebeejump prides itself as a leading solar power company in Nigeria. It has a high-tech enterprise specializing in solar energy technology research, product development, production, and sales. It is a solar product manufacturer and intelligent technology leader in the solar industry, and it is also an Expert in distributed off-grid photo-voltaic system solutions.
We have not only the world’s top solar battery digital control, light power generation, and other areas of technical experts for research and development but also the industry’s experienced product team with more user-friendly products and services. She provides a range of solar power products such as DC power solutions, AC/DC power solutions, and home power solutions. Solar power products can be used in homes, farms, and corporate businesses.
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans.
- Coordinate with training centres for employee development and follow up until receiving training certificates.
- Review the employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Track staffing requirements and oversee the hiring of new employees as needed.
- Coordinate general leave administration; this includes maintaining an annual leave calendar for leave projections, outstanding leave days, payment of leave allowances.
- Maintain and update all staff personnel files; using appropriate checklist to ensure complete documentation
- Take the lead on performance management process with collation of mid-year and end of year review documentations as well as draft confirmation letters for staff who are due.
- Provide advice to management on employee relations issues including maintaining payment schedules and issuing memos to accounts for payment/due dates for Pension, Health Insurance and other statutory deduction
- Maintain and update all staff personnel files; using appropriate checklist to ensure complete documentation.
- Ensure regular update of the HR database with information on personnel records, bio data, salaries, or promotion as well as resignations.
- BSc in a Human Resource management or related field
- 3 – 10 years work experience.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Business process optimization skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Strong written and oral communication.
- Organization and attention to detail.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Time management.
- Ability to navigate stressful situations
- Must demonstrate the confidence and ability to relate with stakeholders in an assertive and professional way.
N100,000 – N180,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.