HSE Advisor At Alpha Mead Group
We are pleased to inform the general public that Alpha Mead Group is currently searching for a HSE Advisor. Interested candidates are free to apply.
Job Title: HSE Advisor
- Determine ways of reducing health safety and environmental risk across the business
- Carry out site inspections, identify hazards, and conduct risk assessment / Job Hazard Analysis
- Carry out Incident investigation and investigate the health-related complaints and ill health
- Initiate and organise OH Straining of employees and executives
- Keep up to date and ensure compliance with current health and safety regulations
- Liaise with external health and safety authorities
- Work with HR to set up a new employee onboarding process for safety
- Identify process bottlenecks and offer timely solutions
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence to rules and regulations
- Design training programmes to provide safety awareness education.
- Writing reports and compiling HSE statistics
- Carry out safety induction and safety awareness across the board
- Conduct HSE Audit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Safety Management, Engineering, or any related field
- 3 – 5 cognate years of experience as a Health and safety specialist in a real estate space
- HSE Certifications such as NEBOSH, IOSH, ISPON HSE 123 is a must-have
- Knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- Familiarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics
- Proficient in MS Office.
Application Closing Date