HSE Manager At WTS Energy (1 Opening)
This is to notify members of the public about the vacancy at WTS Energy where the position of a HSE Manager is needed. Interested persons are to read through this post as there are important details as regards to this job.
Job Title: HSE Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job Type: Full-time
- We looking to recruit an HSE Manager, must have Oil and Gas background.
- The ideal candidate will Write and implement safety programs including journey management plans, standard operating procedures, oil spill response plans, HAZOP, HAZID, etc.
- Oversee and manage company’s safety management and liaise daily with field safety officers Write daily, weekly, and monthly safety reports and present to supervisors and management.
- Ensure that an adequate programme of training for health and safety is established and that the safety culture is encouraged amongst employees.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and audit prepare reports of all the company’s operations
- This role is based in client’s office in Lekki Phase 1 with work hours from 8am to 5pm.
Transport and Logistics Manager At OPSL Capital Ventures
History Teacher At Anonymous Employer
Customer Service Assistant At Realty Point Limited
Business Development Officer (Sales) At Anonymous Employer
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 5 years of core HSE experience. Must know how to write safety programs, plans, procedures, etc.
- Candidates with experience with HSE in oil/gas production operations, logistics management, trucking, or EPC projects are strongly preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates who have safety, engineering, or science degrees or have work experience in engineering.
- However, exceptions can be made for candidates who have core safety work experience
Salary on Offer
NGN 300,000 to NGN 350,000 / Month net.
Application Closing Date
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng