This is to notify members of the public about the vacancy at WTS Energy where the position of a HSE Manager is needed. Interested persons are to read through this post as there are important details as regards to this job.
Job Title: HSE Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria (On-site)
Job Type: Full-time
- We looking to recruit an HSE Manager, must have Oil and Gas background.
- The ideal candidate will Write and implement safety programs including journey management plans, standard operating procedures, oil spill response plans, HAZOP, HAZID, etc.
- Oversee and manage company’s safety management and liaise daily with field safety officers Write daily, weekly, and monthly safety reports and present to supervisors and management.
- Ensure that an adequate programme of training for health and safety is established and that the safety culture is encouraged amongst employees.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and audit prepare reports of all the company’s operations
- This role is based in client’s office in Lekki Phase 1 with work hours from 8am to 5pm.
The ideal candidate should have:
- At least 5 years of core HSE experience. Must know how to write safety programs, plans, procedures, etc.
- Candidates with experience with HSE in oil/gas production operations, logistics management, trucking, or EPC projects are strongly preferred
- Preference will be given to candidates who have safety, engineering, or science degrees or have work experience in engineering.
- However, exceptions can be made for candidates who have core safety work experience
Salary on Offer
NGN 300,000 to NGN 350,000 / Month net.
Application Closing Date