Human Resource Manager at OVERWOOD
OVERWOOD is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of a HR Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
At OVERWOOD, we haveone goal – to make safe, high-yield savings options accessible to regular people in Nigeria. We want to give everyone an opportunity to grow their money regardless of the amount of money at their disposal.
We provide the best savings options in Nigeria to all our clients. We promise to manage your money with integrity and a deep commitment that you (our clients) will never lose a dime of your hard-earned money.
- Discussing and establishing qualification requirements and terms and conditions of employment with managers.
- Formulating detailed job descriptions and posting them.
- Conducting phone calls or meetings to create a shortlist of qualified candidates.
- Interviewing candidates on the shortlist and maintaining a database on employees for future vacancies.
- Mediating between candidates and hiring managers.
- Using web-based technology and social media to analyze hiring trends, post job vacancies, and follow up with candidates during the hiring process.
- Producing reports on hiring plans and strategies.
- Measuring the results of candidate interviews and job placements using hiring metrics software.
- Revising HR policies and ensuring that fair employment practices are implemented.
- Analyzing recruitment software and the performance of recruitment agencies and recommending improvements or changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Business, Psychology, or another related field.
- 3-5 years of experience as a recruiting specialist with a track record of employee placement.
- The ability to work within a team and to coordinate team activities.
- Excellent analytical skills to examine resumes and find the best-suited candidates.
- Clear verbal skills to communicate well with candidates and managers.
- Proficient writing skills to produce reports on hiring analyses.
- Leadership abilities to delegate tasks and train new employees.
- Strong negotiation skills when discussing terms and conditions of employment.
- In-depth knowledge of hiring strategies, labor laws, and employment equity.
- The ability to evaluate recruiting software packages and to recommend those which are best suited to the company.
Application Closing Date: 22nd December, 2022.