A human resource manager is needed at Pruvia Integrated Limited for immediate employment. Interested persons are free to apply for this vacant position.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an HR Manager to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
See Other Jos:
- Degree in Human Resources or a related field
- Proven 4 years working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to drive and have a valid driver’s licence
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law andHR best practices
- Additional professional certification will be an added advantage
- Applicant must possess experience in managing Sales/Marketing personnel
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.