This is to inform the general public about a full time job in Abuja. Transblue Limited is seeking for a qualified applicant who can fill in the available position of a Human Resource Manager in the organization.
This job best suited for those specialized in the field of Human Resource Services. Due to this expansion into Nigeria market, we are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Location: Lekki, Lagos
About the Organization
- The Human Resource Manager will lead and direct the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
- Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
- Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Developing, analyzing, and updating the company’s salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Participating in administrative staff meetings
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
- Professional Certificate in CIPM or SHRM highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to manage resources in different regions/states
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
Application Process in Transblue Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.