Human Resource Manager at Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Human Resource Manager. This job opportunity is located in Nigeria. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Work experience: 7 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: HR Services
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Legal Officer at United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
- Tiller at Ascentech Services Limited
- Area Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Westfield Consulting Limited
Westfield Consulting was founded in January 2012, by a team of Nigerians with over 45 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy. Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our focus on innovation and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We have successfully achieved a positive work force attitude, while engineering a more motivated and committed workforce for our clients with notable results Our results provide a testament about the quality of our services. 70% of our business is repeat business.
HR Strategic Planning:
- Develop Human Resources strategy & structure in line with its overall corporate strategy and objectives
- Review, amend and draft job descriptions for all job roles and functions.
- Formulate HR plans, policies and procedures according to the Company’s objectives
- Prepare HR budget and ensure compliance with budget
- Provide technical & professional advice to Legal Representatives for legal proceedings related to HR
Man Power Planning & Talent Sourcing:
- Set up and maintain succession planning framework for relevant job roles and functions
- Develop a robust recruitment and selection process aimed at hiring top talents
Compensation Schemes & Benefits Management:
- Review and agree on compensations & benefits management system: salaries, rewards and benefits system.
Performance Appraisals and Management:
- Formulate effective Performance Appraisal/Management Policy, Procedures and ensure its compliance.
- Review and analyse the performance appraisal management process
Employees Relations Management:
- Set up policies and procedures for the treatment of employee horizontal and vertical inter-organizational conflicts
- Enhance organizational communications
- Encourage and develop employee communication
- Ensure proper management of staff amenities, occupational and health safety
Training and staff development:
- Identify areas of development
- Explore the new skills to enhance productivity
- Administer the training policy
- Design and execute policies and standard operating procedures (SOP) for procurement activities (contract management, tendering etc.) and the management of assets (facilities, utilities, vehicles, equipment etc.).
- Select vendors and suppliers based on best practice standards.
- Ensure optimal allocation and management of physical assets.
- Advice management of future procurement needs in order to aid planning and budgetary decision making processes.
- Oversee the usage, maintenance and repairs of all company assets.
- Payment of rentals, statutory payments e.g. light bills, water bills, State/Local Govt. levies etc.
- Security and general cleanliness of the office
- Actively participate in meetings and in-house training sessions
- Perform other administrative duties requiring discretion to relieve the Supervisor of many routine matters.
Experience, Knowledge and Educational Qualifications
- A First Degree in any discipline
- Relevant professional certifications such as The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM), Professional in Human Resources (PHR), SPHR, GPHR
- A second degree is an added advantage
- A minimum of seven (7) years of related experience and/or training.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Experience in dealing with the public with a high degree of tact and confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work activities
- Ability to direct staff
- Knowledge of strategic procurement
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Industrial/Labour Laws
- Knowledge of competency modelling and curriculum development
- Knowledge of competency-based recruitment
- Change Management/Continuous Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Performance Management skill
- Career Management/Development
- Payroll, Compensation and Benefits Planning.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.