Human Resource Manager at Willers Solutions Limited
This is a job opportunity at Willers Solutions Limited targeted towards interested individuals in Lagos, Nigeria. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Human Resource Manager. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Work experience: 9 years
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Field: HR Services
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Willers Solutions Limited
At Willers Solutions Limited, we are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organizations. We believe that excellence in service delivery requires passion for creativity and and high level commitment. We therefore cultivate an environment of excellence with the highest standards for our work.
Our mission is to deliver tangible business solutions to our clients that is consistent with value maximization, innovation and integrity, leveraging our pool of competent and inspired personnel. Our guiding philosophy is predicated on the premise that what most companies and individuals have in common is either the dissatisfaction with their current results or a drive to transit to another level. Our focus is to bridge this gap and create value for our clients as a result of the work we do with them.
Our mode of delivery connotes our own highly competitive recruitment of quality, zealous and experienced consultants. We continuously enhance their expertise through intensive training in the use of our proprietary management tools and techniques.
- Develop and manage the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, selection, interviewing and hiring of qualified job applicants for the organization.
- Collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Manage the Onboarding and ensure staff settle down easily and quickly and have the right tools/skills for their work.
- Work with unit heads to set objectives and KPIs at both departmental and individual level at the beginning of the year
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system – Quarterly & Annual appraisals, that drives high performance.
- Work with unit heads to ensure 95% adoption of OKRs and alignment of OKRs with day-to-day activities. Weekly Check-in’s, Weekly Reviews, correctly updated OKRs and achieve set objectives.
- Give appraisal feedback and help team members develop.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy & objectives.
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention and succession planning.
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
- Drive positive work culture within the organization and nurture a positive working environment
- Help staff align with company’s goals and core values
- Develop or review HR Policies, Processes and Procedures
- Develop and Manage Job Descriptions & KPIs. Work with the unit heads and management to help staff members in aligning JDs with day-to-day activities.
- Manage the HR Software and ensure it effectively meets the needs of the organization and staff.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Maintain HR procedures that comply with labor regulations
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Supervise the preparation of payroll, send pay slips and address all payroll issues
- Supervise the tracking of attendance record
- Develop and manage a well-designed compensation and benefits plans
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and map out annual training plan
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees
- Organize learning and knowledge sharing programs
- Discuss employees’ career development paths with managers and ensure growth.
- Profiling and personality profiling, identification of strengths and ensuring that the staff is a good fit for the role
- Oversees/ handle employee disciplinary meetings, terminations and investigations in accordance with company policy.
- Develop employee engagement initiatives to improve commitment within the system.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in related field.
- Minimum of 9 years of professional experience with a minimum of 4 years as a manager of a team.
- Demonstrated success as an HR generalist.
- Expertise or familiarity with local labor laws of Nigeria is a critical requirement.
- Excellent people management skills: ability to train, oversee, coach, and mentor.
- Takes responsibility for problem solving and process improvement.
- Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational development, employee relations and training and development.
- Experience and aptitude in creating and refining internal policy and process.
- Capable of managing conflict and conflicting views.
- Demonstrated knowledge managing and maintaining HRIS systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work, manage and meet competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.