The general public is hereby informed that there is a vacancy at Prefab World Limited for the position of a Human Resource Officer. Interested candidates are to go through this post as there are important details as regards to this post.
Prefab World International Services Limited produces porta cabins, Caravan, prefab offices, containers, prefab homes, mobile homes, and steel buildings in Nigeria.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Consult with employers to identify needs and preferred qualifications
- Interview applicants about their experience, education and skills
- Contact references and perform background checks
- Inform applicants about job details such as benefits and conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates.
- Conduct staff documentation.
- Keep and manage employee’s records.
Orientation / Training:
- Conduct new employee orientations and maintaining a smooth onboarding process
- Process paperwork
- Plan and coordinate the workforce to best use employees’ talents
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Conduct training for continuous staff development.
Staff Regulation Policy Implementation:
- Advise managers on policies like equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and staff
- Direct disciplinary procedures.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance.
- Update the school’s policy.
Staff Appraisal Documentation:
- Monitoring staff performance.
- Collect teacher’s supervision records from HODs weekly.
- Summarize teachers/non-teaching staff supervision records weekly
- Prepare bi-termly appraisal for teachers/non-teaching staff.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
N40,000 – N70,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.