Human Resource Officer at Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited is in need of qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Human Resource Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Logistics Tracking Officer at Rainoil Logistics Services Limited
- MEAL Manager at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Field Camp Boss at Funtay Global Resources Limited
About Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited
At Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited, we deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce; helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
- Prepare and post advertisement for new employees or contacting recruiting agencies to provide services.
- Support all recruitment efforts to ensure that required employees resume within the shortest possible time.
- Carry out the efforts required in delivering the necessary training interventions for employees in the company.
- Prepares the schedule for activities involved in the leave, disciplinary, dismissal, transfer and promotion of employees.
- Provide support to the Human Resource Supervisor on issues relating to personnel policy (pay, welfare, etc).
- Actively support the implementation of the organization’s Performance Management System in the various locations of the company
- Prepares the schedules for the payment of staff salaries (including overtime)
- Ensures that the company does not suffer any avoidable loss as a result of employee departure.
- Create and maintain a broad base personnel data base to ensure easy retrieval and usage of staff information.
- Update job profiles as instructed by the Management.
- Maintain all documents and documentation relating to all staff of the company
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all Human Resources related activities
- Ensure that everything relating to Insurance and Pension matters are adequately tracked and taken care of.
- Prepare comprehensive report as required.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.