Rigo Microfinance Bank Limited – We deliver unequaled financial services through well trained and friendly workforce;
helping individuals meet their financial goals and supporting micro, small and medium enterprises to grow.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Human Resource Officer Job Description
- Prepare and post advertisement for new employees or contacting recruiting agencies to provide services.
- Support all recruitment efforts to ensure that required employees resume within the shortest possible time.
- Carry out the efforts required in delivering the necessary training interventions for employees in the company.
- Prepares the schedule for activities involved in the leave, disciplinary, dismissal, transfer and promotion of employees.
- Provide support to the Human Resource Supervisor on issues relating to personnel policy (pay, welfare, etc).
- Actively support the implementation of the organization’s Performance Management System in the various locations of the company
- Prepares the schedules for the payment of staff salaries (including overtime)
- Ensures that the company does not suffer any avoidable loss as a result of employee departure.
- Create and maintain a broad base personnel data base to ensure easy retrieval and usage of staff information.
- Update job profiles as instructed by the Management.
- Maintain all documents and documentation relating to all staff of the company
- Maintain strict confidentiality on all Human Resources related activities
- Ensure that everything relating to Insurance and Pension matters are adequately tracked and taken care of.
- Prepare comprehensive report as required.
Human Resource Officer Salary
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Human Resource Officer Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.