Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Ama-Zuma Group for the vacant position of a Human Resources Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Other jobs like this you might like:
About Ama-Zuma Group
The AMA-ZUMA GROUP was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are
- Ama-Zuma Services Limited.
- Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited.
- Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments has been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change. Eventually Ama-Zuma expanded into supply chain of Oil & Gas trading and Foreign exchange.
- Participate in recruitment strategy development and planning
- Develop and manage an applicants’ ‘Hunt Database’ for ease of recruitment
- Handle first and lower level recruitment processes including short listing and interviewing
- Assist the HR/training manager in identifying employee training needs
- Responsible for making all internal and external training arrangements for staff training
- Monitor employee training hours vis-à-vis training budget and targeted hours of training
- Responsible for end to end handling of new staff on-boarding and exiting staff disengagement
- Ensure effective information dissemination Company-wide
- Monitor and collate results of Company’s Competency Framework
- Responsible for keeping track of hiring days in relation to OLA between HR Department and internal stakeholders units
- Prepare staff training and recruitment reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Ensure HR document management including management of existing, ex-staff files and other Company documents
- Ensure staff compliance to company policy and standard procedures
- Responsible for staff reward and discipline administration
- Monthly payroll administration and other compensation administration
- Carry out an annual employee satisfaction survey
- Responsible for evaluating new staff for confirmation
- Responsible for overseeing staff medical and other welfare issues
- Use of Microsoft office tools including word, excel and power point (intermediate)
- Good communication skills – both written and spoken
- Should be personable with great people skills
- Great follow up skills
- Should be numerate
- Should be resourceful
- Should be painstakingly detailed and heavy on documentation and reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, Communications, or related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Human Resource Management practice
- Professional development and training is an added advantage
- Current in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to human resources and employee management, including workers’ compensation and welfare
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ideal candidate should be personable
- Should be proactive and flexible.
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.