Husk Operator At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited (1 Position)
The general public is hereby informed that a Husk Operator is needed at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited for immediate employment. Interested persons are free to apply for this vacancy.
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, optical sorters to bagging, to produce best quality products.
Job Title: Husk Operator
Location: Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Husk Operator Operate auxiliary equipment such as pumps or fans to ensure that the boiler or furnace runs smoothly.
- Performing routine maintenance on boilers, including regular inspections and cleaning out ash deposits. Recording operational data such as steam pressure and feedstock levels.
Cybercafé Attendant At JLD Aveo+ Ventures
Social Media Manager At Dreamspaces Group
Digital Services Officer At MICCA Global Integrated Systems and Insights Ltd
Regional Operations Executive At QUICKBUS
- Ensure machines are maintained in proper working condition, setting the parameters and air pressure.
- Ensure that all valves, cylinder, etc & safety switches are working properly;
- Set the machine as per the production & make the trial test before production start.
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift.
- Safety first and working carefully in the designated place and follow environment safety procedures & instructions.
- In the end of each shift collect the wastage of RM and submitted to stores to put in assigned area for it.
- Inform the maintenance team & production in charge if there are any troubleshoot, problems during machine running.
- Monitoring, following, & ensure that products are in very good condition & as per quality standards.
- Following & filled the machine report from & log sheet and submitted to Production in charge in daily basis.
- Do other jobs that may be assigned by the production in charge.
- Degree in Engineering Course from an accredited University.
- Industrial Diploma or Minimum Higher Secondary.
- 5 – 8 years experience in an Agro allied, grain milling, food, and beverage manufacturing companies.
- Technical Certificate or experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the proper operation and maintenance of high pressure steam generation plant equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of steam plant safety standards and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams, written orders, control gauges, manufacturer’s operating instructions books, and to record boiler plant information.
- Ability to operate and regulate boiler plant equipment and to make adjustments as required for plant output.
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral or written instructions on proper plant operation.
- Detail oriented and highly safety-conscious.
- Proficiency in computerized maintenance management system.
- Effective Communication & Problem Solving Skills.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Kindly accurately fill the form on the portal and send your CV to the email provided.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng