Igbajo Polytechnic List of all Courses & Admission Requirement
Comprehensive List of all Igbajo Polytechnic Courses Offered for Admission (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Igbajo Poly?
The following is the list of available undergraduate courses/programmes offered at Igbajo Polytechnic that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
About Igbajo Polytechnic:
Igbajo Polytechnic Igbajo, Osun State, Nigeria is one of the well established private Polytechnics in Nigeria. It was established in year 2005 at a temporary site located at Kiriji Memorial College Igbajo.
It has acquired a permanent site (50 hectares of land) along Igbajo Imesi-Ile road, at a distance of 1KM away from Igbajo.
Faculty of Management Studies has completely moved to the permanent site while Faculty of Science & Engineering has also partially moved.
Igbajo Polytechnic received approval from the Federal Ministry of Education and National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to establish as a polytechnic with effect from August, 2009.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Igbajo Polytechnic:
We have tried all our best to publish the accredited courses by NUC (National Universities Commission), therefore candidates or prospective students are certain for the information amass.
Igbajo Polytechnic Courses & Admission Requirement.
Comprehensive List of Courses Offered at Igbajo Polytechnic
Before we proceed, we will discuss view facts about admission requirements & eligibility to fit in each of the faculty. candidates are advised to check JAMB BROCHURE for sure admission.
- Candidates must meet Igbajo Polytechnic cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy FUTO department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
List of Accredited Courses at Igbajo Polytechnic
See updated Courses / Departments in Igbajo Polytechnic
1) FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
ii. DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
2) FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING
- Department of Science Laboratory Technology
ii. Departmentof Computer Science
iii. Department of Statistics
iv. Department of Computer Engineering
v. Department of Electrical Electronics Engineering
3) HND COURSES
- SLT Microbiology option
ii. SLT Physics Electronic option
iii. Computer Science
Igbajo Polytechnic Admission Requirements
Students seeking admission into Igbajo Polytechnic are required to follow the instructions provided by JAMB in the brochure, an annual publication by the organization.
All information related to admission requirements are made available in this document.
Generally, a student is required to have minimum of 5 credits in related subjects before he/she can be offered admission.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses: