Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. Doctorate, Masters and Diploma programmes (FULL TIME and PART TIME) are available.
- Postgraduate Diplomas (PGD/PGDE): First degree from any recognized University with a minimum pass of third class honors/HND.
- Post Doctorate Diploma in Education (PDDE): Doctorate Degree from any recognised University.
- Master’s Degree (MA, MEd, MSc, MA Ed & MSc Ed): First degree (not lower than second class honours).
- Doctorate Degree (PhD): Master’s degree (Minimum CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.0 Scale) or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 on a 5.0 scale for MPhil/PhD Admission).
Check this out:
- EDEPOLY HND Admission Form 2023/2024 Out
- ESUT Post-UTME Screening Registration Form For 2023/2024 Session
- Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa ND Admission List 2023/2024
- COOU Post-UTME Screening form for 2023/2024 session
MINIMUM DURATION OF THE PROGRAMMES:
- PGD & PGDE Programmes: 12 calendar months
- PDDE Programme: 4 Calendar months (Accelerated programme)
- MA, MEd & MSc Programmes: 12 calendar months
- PhD Programme: 24 calendar months, 6 semesters or 3 long vacations.
Method of Application at Ignatius Ajuru University
Candidates are to complete the application form online after successful payment of non-refundable fee of N40,600.00 for PhD, N35,600.00 for Masters and N25,600.00 for PGD; and Purchase of Brochure fee of N7,600.00. All fees are paid online via the Interswitch Payment gateway. Follow the procedure below for both online payment and registration for the programmes:
- Visit the University website http://iauoe.edu.ng
- Click on Postgraduate School from the Admissions Menu
- On the Postgraduate School web page, click on Registration on the left side of the page.
- A Page appears; enter the following information: – Full Name, Phone Number, Email Address, department of interest and click on Register.
- An e-mail containing your login details will be sent to you. Also your Login details will be displayed on the page for you to copy and take note.
- Click on sign in
- Select the 2023/2024 session if not already selected
- From the menu on the left, click on fees
- Pay the Registration fee by clicking on Generate Invoice next to the fee, then click on pay online to complete the payment
- Pay Brochure Fee by clicking on generate invoice next to the fee, then click on pay online to complete the payment
- After successfully paying the Registration and Brochure fees, you can access the Brochure from the documents menu on the left for detailed information about the programme.
- Update ALL FIELDS on your registration form (upload your passport photo and copies of your credentials) and submit.