Suitably qualified applicants are welcome to Choice Talents NG for the vacant position of an Import Manager. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Import Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
About Choice Talents NG
- Manage the opening of Form M to clearing of goods.
- Verify original bill of lading prior release, scrutinize customs documents, attend to clients internally on cargo release matter and final cargo release
- Coordinate and resolve matter whenever issue arises to enable smooth release of cargo
- Represent the organization at stakeholders meetings with the Nigerian customs services – on importation procedures and regulations, unclaimed containers in the port, etc.
- HND /BSc in Shipping, Maritime, Business or a related field
- 5 – 7 years proven experience within the Shipping industry
- Previous work experience with Indians or Foreign Employers
- Good knowledge of Form M and import processes
- Strong managerial skill and good teamwork
- Proactive with great attention to details
- Good computer knowledge (tech savvy) and demonstrable knowledge of MS-Office Outlook, Excel, and Word.
N180,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.