IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca Scholarship Overview
The IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca is offering the Fully-funded PhD Positions in Systems Science to ten talented doctoral candidates for the academic session 2022-2023.
Applicants enrolled in the PhD Program SyS will use descriptive and predictive mathematical models to learn the necessary methodologies to analyze technological, natural, economic, and social systems.
IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca is a public research center and graduate school in the Italian city of Lucca.
The IMT Institute for Advanced Studies was founded in 2005, with the acronym IMT standing for Institutions, Markets, and Technologies.
The School is part of the Italian system of adult graduate schools, with its main campus located in the San Francesco Complex within Lucca’s old city walls.
- IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca will provide fully-funded scholarships for applicants in Italy.
- A scholarship for a maximum period of 3 consecutive years, extendable to 4 years
- Social security coverage
- Free accommodation on campus
- Free meals on campus
- Additional research funds
- Additional international mobility funds
- Insurance coverage (liability, accident
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible for this IMT School for Advanced Studies Lucca International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD in Systems Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Demonstrated solid mathematical and programming skills.
- Enthusiasm for research and critical thinking.
- How to Apply: Applicants are welcome to submit their applications through the online application system.
After getting enrolled, students graduating by October 31st, 2022, are also welcome to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic transcripts
- Reference letters
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants should hold a master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, or a related field.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a high level of proficiency in English.