Information and Security Officer at Electronic Payplus Limited
Looking to work as an Information and Security Officer? This position might be what you are looking for.
Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry.
We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions.
We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contact-less cards.
Read also: Junior Python Software Engineer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information and Security Officer
Location: Lakowe, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Responsibilities of a Information and Security Officer
- Conduct Internal quarterly vulnerability assessment and provide report to the CISO
- Conduct internal penetration test and provide report to the CISO
- Do a remediation tracker following the vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Perform random non-intrusive test on EPP network to confirm the security status of the network
- Work with IT officer to ensure closure of all vulnerabilities found during the scan.
- Review network scan (GFI LAN Guard) done by IT department.
- Ensure staff obey the clear desk policy.
- Quarterly independent checks of network devices, user accounts and permission level of critical business machines; and submit report on findings.
- Supervise the activities of the Control room officers.
- Provide accurate security report on a daily basis on the security equipment eg. CCTV camera, Access Control system, Intrusion Alarm system.
- Daily camera review and incident reporting.
- Incidence management and prompt resolution
- Daily search of staff working in the HSZ.
- Daily preparation of visitors list which is in turn handed over to Admin and outsourced security guards.
- Daily inspection of the premises.
- Review critical patch updates for vulnerability before updating the patch on all critical systems.
- Train Security guards on security awareness and physical alertness and rapid response to incident.
- Liaise with the Chief Information Security officer on the security activities within the organization
- Weekly camera backup and Access Control System.
- Time synchronization of all devices in the control room.
- Assist in conducting quarterly evacuation exercise with CISO.
- Assist in training staff on internal security.
- Maintain and review inventory of staff and visitor’s access card issuance.
- Ensure the control room officer test all security devices monthly (PIR, Beam detectors, smoke detectors, FM200, emergency.
- Conduct physical verification of IT Assets in conjunction with IT department and submit an accurate report.
- Ensure weekly update of Antivirus solution on all systems by IT.
- Ensure IT takes monthly backup of all active devices.
- And any other task as directed by your line manager
- Information security as evidence in Information Security Management Strategy Policy and during induction is the responsibilities of all employees and they are to ensure compliance.
Read also: Account Officer at Global Manpower Limited
Qualifications of a Information and Security Officer
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Computer Science
Professional Qualification of a Information and Security Officer:
- CISA, CEH ETC
- 4 to 3 years
Key Skill and Competence of a Information and Security Officer:
- Excellent technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Planning skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to details
- Understanding of the code, specification and regulations related to the payment card industry
- IT skills
Read also: Software Engineer at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
Application Closing Date
10th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates residing in Island, Lekki – Ajah axis are encouraged to apply.