Institute of Technology and Management (ITM) Courses and Admission Requirements
Institute of Technology And Management (ITM) Ugep courfses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at ITM?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Cross River Institute of Technology and Management (CR-ITM), Ugep that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
Ibarapa Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Enugu State Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Edo State Institute of Technology and Management, Usen Courses and Admission Requirements
About Institute of Technology and Management (ITM):
The Institute of Technology & Management (ITM), was established by the Cross River State Government (CRSG) of Nigeria.
At ITM, our goal is to develop a world-class entrepreneurial Polytechnic Institute, the first of its kind in Nigeria.
The Institute will provide students a unique opportunity to be taught in a learning environment with state of the art facilities that replicate international best practices in the educational industry.
This prestigious Institute currently offers full time National Diploma Programs and will over time offer full time Certificate, and Higher National Diploma courses to International Standards.
The Institute has well seasoned lecturers from the United Kingdom and Nigeria.
With their wealth of experience, they are duty bound to provide high quality teaching and learning opportunities that meet the needs of individual students and groups in line with the Institute’s strategic goals.
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in ITM Ugep:
Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu Courses and Admission Requirements
Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Courses and Admission Requirements
D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Institute of Technology And Management
The Cross River State Institute of Technology & Management, Ugep, has released admission forms for its FULL-TIME, PART-TIME, Pre-NATIONAL DIPLOMA (Pre-ND) as well as VOCATIONAL TRAINING &
Applications are therefore invited for the institute’s admissions for the 2017/2018 academic session in:
Business Studies & Entrepreneurship Education
Catering Craft Practice
Motor Vehicle Maintenance
Auto Electric works
Vehicle Body Building
Plumbing and Pipe-Fitting
Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Works
Appliances Maintenance & Repairs
Electrical Installation & Maintenance
Radio, Television & Electronics Works
Brick-Laying & Concreting
Carpentry & Joinery
Draftsmanship Craft Practice
Furniture Design & Construction
Painting & Decorating
Computer Maintenance & GSM Repairs
Institute of Technology And Management ND Admission Entry Requirements.
- Candidates must meet ITM cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved
equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy ITM Ugep department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Binyaminu Usman Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Bayelsa State College of Arts and Science Courses and Admission Requirements
Akwa Ibom State College of Art & Science Courses and Admission Requirements
Institute of Technology And Management HND Admission Entry Requirements.
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution at HND level, the following basic requirements must be met;
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme.
- Applicant for the admission into Higher National Diploma programme must possess a National Diploma in the same programme with at least lower credit pass in the relevant programme of study
and with at least, one year post-ND relevant industrial training experience.
- In addition to the above, a candidate must meet the admission requirement for the ND programme.
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses:
Adamawa State Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements