Intermediate Web Developer At The People Practice (1 Position)
An intermediate web developer is needed for immediate employment at the people practice. Interested persons are free to apply for this vacant position.
Job Title: Intermediate Web Developer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking to hire a skilled web developer who will be responsible for developing and/or maintaining the company’s website.
- You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating their websites.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Perform routine site audits, as well as ongoing maintenance, on an as-needed basis
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc / M.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3-5 years’ experience in a related position in an agile enterprise environment
- Proven web development and programming applications experience
- Proven track record in agile working with good performance and initiative
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- High degree of independent judgment.
- Able to solve complex problems.
Application Closing Date
28th July, 2022
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng