Reliable Intern / Volunteer (Technical Support Engineer, Software Engineer and Project Manager) at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
Gurugeeks Royalty Limited is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of an Intern or Volunteer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Intern / Volunteer:
- Technical Support Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Project Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time / Part Time
- Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
- Job Type: Regular / Temporary
- Job Category: Internship
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
Gurugeeks Royalty is multinational conglomerate company which offers solutions in areas of IT/Telecoms, Catering Services, Music Production & Multi-Media services, Fashion Designing & Crafts, Automotive, Agriculture, Insurance and Career Development & Kingdom Empowerment. We are specialized in Information Technology and Electrical Power Systems & Control – (25 years of combined industry experience).
- We welcome talented and motivated individuals to join our internship programme, designed to advance your career and give you an opportunity to contribute to Gurugeeks’ mission.
- Develops knowledge of the division/department operations to support department management, analysts and other staff by assisting in various projects, studies and assignments.
- Provides support for software installations.
- Researches, compiles, and computes data, and performs routine analysis. Creates and modifies routine reports.
- Acquires technical skills necessary to support department computing needs.
- Executes programs, reviews output for accuracy and assists in testing.
- Acquires knowledge to maintain databases of information.
- Contributes to Agile process teams.
- General technical troubleshooting.
- You are currently pursuing a recognised educational programme in a field related to Gurugeeks activities, leading to a formal Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification / Degree; or
- You have completed your qualification / Degree within a twelve-month period at the time of application or
- You have a High School Diploma with a preferred emphasis in computer science, data science, management information systems, information security, or a related field.
- You are fluent in English, written and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with standard business/office software applications.
- You have not previously participated in an internship at Gurugeeks
- You are not related to a Gurugeeks employee.
What makes the Gurugeeks a great place for an internship and Volunteering?
- We are a distinct organisation with an excellent track record.
- Opportunity to develop technical and project management skills
- Professional work environment that values diversity, excellence and Inclusion
- Continued professional development and training program
- Volunteer and community involvement activities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 15th December, 2022.
- We are committed to diversity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
- Together we can: All offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks to meet the regulators standards.
- This position is flexible and we welcome Hybrid mode of working.