Gurugeeks Royalty Limited is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of an Intern or Volunteer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Intern / Volunteer:
- Technical Support Engineer
- Software Engineer
- Project Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time / Part Time
- Location: Lagos (Hybrid)
- Job Type: Regular / Temporary
- Job Category: Internship
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Principal Programmer at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Laboratory Assistant / Technician at Admiralty University Of Nigeria (ADUN)
- Engineer I at the Enugu State University Of Medical And Applied Sciences (SUMAS)
- Teacher at Wells International School
About Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
Gurugeeks Royalty is multinational conglomerate company which offers solutions in areas of IT/Telecoms, Catering Services, Music Production & Multi-Media services, Fashion Designing & Crafts, Automotive, Agriculture, Insurance and Career Development & Kingdom Empowerment. We are specialized in Information Technology and Electrical Power Systems & Control – (25 years of combined industry experience).
- We welcome talented and motivated individuals to join our internship programme, designed to advance your career and give you an opportunity to contribute to Gurugeeks’ mission.
- Develops knowledge of the division/department operations to support department management, analysts and other staff by assisting in various projects, studies and assignments.
- Provides support for software installations.
- Researches, compiles, and computes data, and performs routine analysis. Creates and modifies routine reports.
- Acquires technical skills necessary to support department computing needs.
- Executes programs, reviews output for accuracy and assists in testing.
- Acquires knowledge to maintain databases of information.
- Contributes to Agile process teams.
- General technical troubleshooting.
- You are currently pursuing a recognised educational programme in a field related to Gurugeeks activities, leading to a formal Undergraduate or Postgraduate qualification / Degree; or
- You have completed your qualification / Degree within a twelve-month period at the time of application or
- You have a High School Diploma with a preferred emphasis in computer science, data science, management information systems, information security, or a related field.
- You are fluent in English, written and effective interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient with standard business/office software applications.
- You have not previously participated in an internship at Gurugeeks
- You are not related to a Gurugeeks employee.
What makes the Gurugeeks a great place for an internship and Volunteering?
- We are a distinct organisation with an excellent track record.
- Opportunity to develop technical and project management skills
- Professional work environment that values diversity, excellence and Inclusion
- Continued professional development and training program
- Volunteer and community involvement activities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Closing Date: 15th December, 2022.
- We are committed to diversity and encourage applications from all qualified candidates.
- Together we can: All offers of employment for this role are subject to background checks, including criminal (DBS) and financial checks to meet the regulators standards.
- This position is flexible and we welcome Hybrid mode of working.