This is to inform the general public that FairMoney Nigeria is currently recruiting for the position of Internal Audit Analyst. Interested persons should kindly go through the post below for full details:
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets. We started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
We are looking for highly competent, experienced, motivated, and results-oriented individuals to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Internal Audit Analyst
- To assist the Internal Auditor in ensuring the system of internal control is adequate to achieve management objectives in an efficient and effective manner, established procedures are being properly followed, assets are safeguarded and that resources are judiciously utilized, Management information is sound and adequate, risk management and analysis framework are developed and enhanced.
- First Degree in Accounting or related field.
- 1 – 2 years post NYSC experience in Auditing or Accounting.
- Cognate reporting experience 3. Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word & Outlook (MS Office in general).
- Fluency in spoken and written English language.
- Highly numerate
- Excellent planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent (proven) interpersonal skills, and oral and written communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the Internal Auditor to undertake audit of various business areas as specified in the Internal Audit Annual Plan.
- Undertake assessments on the quality and effectiveness of the internal controls and risk management.
- Review accounting records and systems within the overall context of the organization’s internal control network;
- Jointly review the level of compliance in respect of corporate policies, plans, procedures, guidelines, laws and regulations;
- Follow-up on implementation of audit recommendations.
- Conduct spot check on agencies to ensure compliance with Internal Controls and binding agreements.
- Assist in preparation and conducting departmental quality assessment review
- To conduct physical verification of all tangible assets of the organization and identify their locations;
- Keeps abreast of Company policies and procedures, current developments in accounting and auditing professions, and changes in local, state, and federal laws.
- Other responsibilities as may be assigned by the Internal Auditor.
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus
Application Closing Date
- A screening call with the Senior Recruiter ~30 mins
- Technical interview with the hiring manager ~30 mins