Internal Audit Manager At Adexen Recruitment Agency – 1 position available
Adexen Recruitment Agency is currently inviting applications from suitably qualified and interested persons who are willing to work in the vacant position of an internal audit manager.
- Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Job Seniority: Manager
- Job Category: Accounting and Finance
- Oversees the activities of all Departments and Sections under his control.
- Responsible to play a critical role of delivering our organization’s strategic objectives of control processes, adequacy and effectiveness of governance and management of risks, giving an evidence-based opinion on all aspects of governance, risk management, and internal audit.
- Design and prepare Annual Audit Plan by applying a risk-based approach to ensure the organization complies with internal regulations and policies and established protocols
- Develop and maintain the internal control and audit procedures
- Assess the suitability of current internal controls, making suggestions for improvements where needed.
- Liaise with internal advisors and examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information.
- Keep company from engaging in potentially illegal or unethical activities.
- Conducts regular internal audits and reviews to assess the compliance of Accounting departments and individual employees.
- Engages actively with internal and external auditors to ensure consideration and resolution of all relevant risks and audit findings.
- Addresses specific training and development needs to fill compliance gaps.
- Manages transfer pricing, consolidation and implements IFRS legislation.
- Formulates policies and procedures to improve internal controls, compliance, and efficiency.
ALSO CHECK OUT:
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Finance
- Master’s degree is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years of cognate experience as Internal Audit Manager in a recognised financial organisation
- Solid understanding and experience with internalcontrol frameworks.
- Strong communication skills presenting internal control and risk matters in an understandable way across various forums and levels ofthe organization with the right level of detail
- Team management experience.
Application Closing Date
Note: We thank all applicants, however, only those selected will be contacted.