Suitably qualified and interested applicants are welcome to the Concept Group for the available position of Internal Audit Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Internal Audit Officer
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Location: Lagos and Rivers (Port-Harcourt)
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Network Engineer at Beacongate Limited
- Senior DevOp Engineer at Zojatech Limited
- Graduate Medical House Officer at Military Hospital Lagos (MHL)
About The Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back office functions for its more market facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
- Objectively review the organization’s business processes
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management processes in place.
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls. Identify loopholes and recommend risk-mitigating measures.
- Review of petty cash.
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets.
- Call-over of postings by the collections team to assess correctness, promptness and completeness.
- Call-over of ledger postings by the Accounts department to ensure correctness and adherence to accounting principles and guidelines.
- Periodic risk assessment of internal processes in order to identify loopholes and proffering appropriate solutions.
- Conduct investigations into identified and reported cases as required.
- Ensure and monitor compliance with internal and regulatory policies.
- Anticipate emerging risks through data and regular assessments.
- Other relevant roles as ordered by the Head of the department and senior officers in the department.
- Carry out internal control tasks as assigned by the manager.
- University Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- ICAN/ACCA certification (or in view).
- Proven work experience as Internal Auditor/control officer.
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.