Internal Audit Supervisor at Workforce Group
Workforce Group is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of a Internal Audit Supervisor. This job opportunity is located in Nigeria. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Internal Audit Supervisor
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Work experience: 5 to 7 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Auditor
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Legal Officer at United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
- Tiller at Ascentech Services Limited
- Area Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Workforce Group
At Workforce Group, we go beyond narrowly defined client issues, beyond conventional wisdom, beyond the expected, to create opportunities for our clients, candidates, colleagues, collaborators, and community.
Through a network of diversified but highly complementary lines of businesses we have helped some of the most important and exciting organizations on the continent find the critical talent, access cutting edge advice and get innovative support they require to grow in a challenging market.
We support businesses and organizations of varying size, structure and maturity across diverse sectors such as Technology, Telecoms, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Third Sector, FMCG etc. to enhance business performance, optimise for growth and achieve exceptional results. Our ground-breaking Zone Tech Park offers startups and established companies that the cutting-edge facilities, technology and business expertise they need to break out and thrive.
- The Internal Audit Supervisor’s primary responsibility is to coordinate the implementation of audit work plans for the company.
- The Internal Audit Supervisor has responsibility for coordinating the day-to-day functions of the IA unit, to achieve objectives consistent with the company’s corporate strategy and business goals.
- This is achieved by coordinating the periodic independent assessments of the integrity of business processes as well as levels of compliance with laid down procedures and controls.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare the annual audit plan to be reviewed by the GM, Audit & Risk
- Manages the day-to-day assignment-related operational issues.
- Bridges the gap between the GM, Audit & Risk and the field team
- Manages the performance of Internal Audit Officers
- Develops and implements audit work plans in respect of the various Internal Audit assignments.
- Monitors organisation wide compliance with the laid down policies, processes and procedures.
- Reviews systems and procedures across all business areas and recommends improvements to existing processes and procedures, where appropriate.
- Provides on-the-job training and development to staff
- Acts as an interface with external auditors
- Manages and monitors the conduct of confidential investigations on control breaches, as may be necessary from time to time
- Makes recommendations based on reviews conducted and prepares audit reports based on findings and recommendations
- Discusses audit reports with all stakeholders
- Ensures adequate care and maintenance of audit documents
- Performs other activities as may be assigned by the GM, Audit & Risk from time to time
Academic Qualification & Work Experience
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or other related areas.
- 5 – 7 years cognate work experience, in a structured business environment
- Professional qualification such as ACA/ACCA, CIA
- Relationship Management, Budgeting.
Competences Required (Knowledge, Skills and Attributes):
- Oil and Gas Industry Dynamics
- Product Knowledge
- Accounting (Management & Financial)
- Internal Control
- Corporate Audit & Compliance
- Cost Management and Control
- Audit Investigations & Documentation
- Business Process
- Analytical Thinking & Conceptualisation
- Budgeting & Budget Monitoring
- Risk Management
- Good use of MS Excel
- Relationship Management
- Advanced Excel Knowledge.
Jobs with no deadline specified: