Ascentech Services Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of an Internal Control and Compliance Officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Internal Control and Compliance Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Alakija, Ojo, Lagos
- Industry: Manufacturing
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Ltd is the most sought-after Human Resource Solution Provider with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We have a reputation for satisfying and surpassing clients expectations through our three core offerings: Recruitment and Selection, Outsourcing, and Training and Development.
We offer a wide range of recruitment services through strategic talent acquisition & management procedures. Our aim is to attract, develop and deploy the best hands for various positions on behalf of our clients.
- We are looking for an experienced Internal Control and Compliance Officer to plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function at company level, including manage SOP system of all departments, Implement & supervise integrity & compliance policies.
- Establish general SOPs for the company.
- Review specific internal processes, procedures of all departments.
- Support & instruct other departments in building SOPs system.
- Ensure all SOPs aligned with standard format.
- Propose modifications as needed.
- Implement and manage an effective legal compliance program.
- Develop and review company policies relating to internal control, compliance & integrity
- Advise management on the company’s compliance with laws and regulations through detailed reports.
- Create and manage effective action plans in response to audit discoveries and compliance violations.
- Regularly audit company procedures, practices, and documents to identify possible weaknesses or risk.
- Assess company operations to determine compliance risk.
- Ensure all employees are educated on the latest regulations and processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- 5 years+ experience in a compliance officer role/internal audit.
- Establish cross-department cooperation within the Company to assist the Company in the understanding and application of internal control, risk management, compliance and governance principles.
- Standardize SOP system of Company
- Monitor and drive internal control & compliance policies across all departments.
- Ensure integrity & clarification in working environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date: 7th October, 2022.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.