Internal Control / Recovery Officer At Tempkers Limited (1 Position)
Tempkers Limited is currently looking for an internal control and recovery officer for immediate employment. Interested persons are expected to apply but first should kindly go through the full details of this position below:
Job Title: Internal Control / Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures, identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Conduct periodic reviews of the effectiveness of the internal control system to ensure the integrity of the system, improve them and propose value-added recommendations.
- Collaborate with business and process owners to implement and monitor remedial actions that result from internal control audits, and drive the effective implementation of corrective actions
- Deliver adequate and timely action plans and monitor progress to address and resolve identified control deficiencies.
- Develop, execute, and monitor adequate internal control over financial reporting (ICFR) in line with best accounting practices and identifying appropriate risk and mitigation strategies
- Monitor and ensure all system user accounts/privileges are approved with proper system access parameters in line with their respective level of information access for their job functions
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that controls are fully embedded in the design of processes and systems
See Other Jos:
Front Desk Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
HR Intern at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Economic Assistant at The U.S Embassy
HR Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Content Writer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Beauty Advisor at Focal Points Ventures
Job Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other business-related fields
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in asset management, real estate, or banking operations of which three years’ must be in internal control
- ICAN/ACCA certification an added advantage
- Understanding of accounting and financial processes including risk and financial controls
- Analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of the English language.
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to work and interpret figures and other financial information.
N80,000 – N150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng