Are you a fresh graduate passionate about technical expertise and eager to launch your career in a reputable organization? If yes, then this opportunity is for you as International Breweries Plc is pleased to announce the commencement of the Supply Technical Traineeship Programme 2023. This is your opportunity to get hands-on experience and develop your technical capabilities, all while contributing to the sustainable practices of a leading brewing company.
About the Program
The Supply Technical Trainee Program is an 18-month, hands-on initiative designed to equip recent graduates with the technical skills they need to kick-start their careers. This program is not just about training; it’s about laying the foundation for a successful future in a field that aligns with your career aspirations.
International Breweries Plc is committed to being a responsible partner and contributing to the development of our local communities. We believe in the power of sustainable practices, and you will be part of this exciting journey.
The traineeship program is divided into the following streams, each offering unique learning experiences:
- Brewing Traineeship
- Packaging Traineeship
- Control & Automation Traineeship
- Quality Traineeship
- Technical Services
- Energy & Fluids
Key Roles and Responsibilities
As a trainee, you will:
- Participate actively in team structures, even taking on acting roles as required.
- Engage in projects within the plant environment that align with the program’s requirements and priorities.
- Diagnose systemic and situational problems and employ effective troubleshooting techniques.
- Communicate your learnings and solutions across various levels of the business.
- Exhibit passion, curiosity, resilience, and courage, ready to tackle tough challenges and deliver results.
- Collaborate with an ownership mindset, connecting with people across all levels of the organization.
- Embrace the fast-paced culture of International Breweries Plc, rising to every challenge that comes your way.
How to Apply
Remember, the application closing date is not specified, so it’s best to apply as soon as possible.
To qualify for the program, you should have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s/Bachelor of Science degree from a recognized tertiary institution in disciplines such as Chemical, Industrial, Mechatronic/Electromechanical, Mechanical, Power/Electrical, or Food Sciences/Technology.
- No more than three years of full-time formal working experience by the program’s start date. (Internships, vacation work, and short duration contracts do not count.)
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country of application.
- Geographical mobility within the country of application.
- Completed NYC.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel), and the ability to quickly adapt to new systems.