Egatee Online E-Commerce is currently seeking applications from qualified applicants for the vacant position of an inventory officer. Check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Human Resources Recruiter at Egatee Online E-Commerce
- Medical Sales Representative at Egatee Online E-Commerce
- Technical Solutions Architect at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
- Intern / Volunteer at Gurugeeks Royalty Limited
- He/she is also involved in preparing the inventories, maintaining the stock records, using computerized systems for entering the records, and is accountable for checking the supply invoices with the purchase orders.
- He/she is responsible for preparing the reports on adjustments done to inventories that may be damaged, spoilt, etc., and coordinates the purchasing, inventory, and warehousing functions.
- He/she finds out the sources of supply and is responsible for obtaining quotes from the suppliers as well.
- He/she makes sure to get rid of the surplus or obsolete stock.
- B.Sc / HND in Business or related field.
- 1 – 3 years of experience in an inventory or as a store officer.
- Candidates should possess B2B or B2C industry working experience.
- Good communication skills (written and Verbal).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.