IQVIA Nigeria: Dedicated Line Manager – West Africa
This job opportunity available at IQVIA Nigeria is targeted towards highly experienced individuals that have worked across multiple countries. Applicants are needed for the available position of a Dedicated Line Manager – West Africa. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: Dedicated Line Manager
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Qualification: Bachelor Degree
- Work experience: Not specified
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Executive/Management
- Requisition ID: R1272823
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Finance Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative (CBI)
- Protection Assistant (Volunteer) at Care Best Initiative – 2 slots available
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About IQVIA Nigeria
IQVIA is a leading global provider of advanced analytics, technology solutions and clinical research services to the life sciences industry dedicated to creating intelligent connections that deliver unique innovations and actionable insights.
IQVIA Connected Intelligence™ makes the extraordinary possible by connecting unparalleled data, advanced analytics, innovative technologies, and deep healthcare and scientific expertise so you can discover previously unseen insights, drive smarter decision-making, and unleash new opportunities.
We work alongside customers and partners to be a catalyst for innovation in healthcare. IQVIA helps speed drug development, ensure product quality and safety, improve commercial effectiveness, get the right treatments to patients, improve access and delivery of healthcare, and ultimately drive better health outcomes.
- IQVIA is looking for a Dedicated Line Manager for our Clinical team. This position is based in West Africa.
- The Clinical Functional Service Partnerships (CFSP) Project Team are responsible for the management of multiple global projects for assigned clients and serve as key operational finance contact points.
- The team is also involved in supporting the strategic decisions of the business by partnering with operational teams to develop and interpret analytical data models.
- The CFSP Project Manager is accountable for the Financial and Contractual oversight of assigned projects and ensures all reporting activities are accurate and prepared within established timelines.
- Completion of month end activities and provide global variance explanations to forecast
- Revenue recognition for all projects under client portfolio
- Oversight of invoicing for fees and expenses for all projects
- Backlog phasing and adjustments for all projects
- Conduct monthly review and analysis of assigned projects, including review of revenue recognition, project performance variances, contract opportunities and ad-hoc financial analysis as required
- Monitor project and customer activity against contract terms to ensure compliance from operational teams and the customer
- Collaborate with operational teams to ensure consistency in contract preparation
- Align with Contracts, Legal and Strategic Pricing as appropriate
- Co-ordinate with Project Finance and Global Finance as appropriate to implement process improvements
- Review forecasting requirements from customer
- Attend and prepare for monthly reviews
- Defend financial performance at the Finance review calls; proactively participate in discussions to identify, communicate and address financial issues
- Partner with the Operational Excellence Lead and Model Alliance Lead to align on messaging
- Support in Business Review deliverables (Supply vs Demand, Volatility reporting)
- Meet Global Finance reporting needs (forecasting, anticipated revenue, variance analysis, ad-hoc requests)
- Attend Operational Reviews as needed; share finance results and key messages
- Act as key point of contact for customer counterpart(s)
- Meet customer reporting deliverables and deadlines
- Work closely to ensure timely invoice payment (investigate causes for aged debt)
- Involvement/Leading initiatives and workstreams to investigate and implement improvements to processes
- Support and training to Operational teams (DLMs, ROLs, other) and prep/update of guidance tools
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in a CRO or Pharma in a PM type capacity Req
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, teamwork skills with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Positive attitude and ability to interact with all levels of staff
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines as necessary
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and experience with Peoplesoft preferred
- Willingness to work in a flexible and challenging environment
Jobs with no deadline specified:
- Fashion Illustrator at Genesis Couture Limited
- HR / Account Manager at Genesis Couture Limited
- Digital Marketing Executive at La Roche Nigeria Limited
- Manager (Commercial Planning) at 9Mobile
- Specialist (Tax and Compliance) at 9Mobile – Available in Lagos
Application Deadline: Not Specified.