This is a great opportunity to get a job at Metro and Castle in Lagos. Qualified and interested individuals are expected to send applications for the available position of an IT Administrator.
This job is best suited for people that are trained in the field of ICT. Please look through the full details of the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Qualification: BSc
- Work experience: 2 years.
- Location: Lagos (Ajah)
- Job Field: ICT/Computer
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Content Marketing Officer at Credpal (Available at Lagos)
- Entry-Level Telesales Executive at Credpal (1 spot available)
- Accountant at Metro and Castle Ltd
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
About Metro and Castle
Metro and Castle Ltd is a premier real estate company based in Lagos. We offer a full range of real estate services, including construction, leasing, brokerage, and facility management. We have been in business since 2014, with plan to deliver 200 units of affordable housing within 5 years. We believe everyone deserves a roof over their head, so our goal is to deliver distinctive properties in a seamless manner
Our brand is an eloquent evolution of white glove service when it comes to the delivery of real estate projects in Nigeria and indeed sub-Saharan Africa. It is a bold and tenacious story about seeking the best quality materials, adopting the best processes and wrapping these up in an experience that exceeds the expectations of clients in an attempt to never be described as mediocre.
We are looking for a result-oriented IT Administrator to manage the company’s computer infrastructure and maintain information system. The ideal candidate will upgrade and install hardware and software, perform troubleshooting to resolve IT issues, back up data, manage network security, and maintenance of network and servers.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Maintain the organization’s internet connectivity and server
- Regularly liaise with service providers and vendors as may be required
- Training and sensitizing staff through a series of actions either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems and/or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system, diagnosing and solving network problems.
- Replacing parts as may be required
- Set up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues
- Diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults and responding within agreed time limits
- Work continuously on a task until completion
- Test and evaluate new technology and when required support the roll-out of new applications
- Carry out Hardware maintenance on computers/Laptops that break down
- Implementing security protocols and procedures to prevent potential threat
- Candidate must reside on the Island (Ajah-Epe axis)
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, information systems, or similar discipline
- Applicable professional qualification
- At least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience with IT systems, networks, and related technologies
- Solid knowledge of best practices in IT administration and system security
- Exceptional leadership, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV or Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 7th July, 2022.
You may visit the Official Website below for more information about Metro and Castle: