Meristem Securities Limited is welcoming suitably qualified applicants for the vacant position of an IT infrastructure officer. This job opportunity is located in Nigeria. You may check below for the full details of the position:
Job Title: IT Infrastructure Officer
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Work experience: 5 years
- Location: Lagos
- Job Field: Internet/Computer
Other jobs like this you might like:
- Legal Officer at United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA)
- Tiller at Ascentech Services Limited
- Area Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Limited
- Parts Admin Assistant at Perfection Motor Company Limited
- Marketing Executive at ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL)
About Mersitem Securities Limited
Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate that offers Wealth Management services, Stockbroking services, Registrar services, Trustee services and Investment Banking services to our clients.
- To reduce the “zero down time Providing support for the company’s database and operational software Project Manager Managing Vendors’ selection and relationships.
Technical Core Competencies
- Effective Understanding of IP addressing and services like DHCP, DNS, NAT and PAT.
- Ability to configure a set of systems to communicate TCP/IP
- Able to configure a set of PCs to connect to the internet using a single Public IP address
- Understanding of the step-by-step process by which a PC displays webpage from the Internet
- Demonstrate ability to Configure Cisco routers to achieve secure connections.
- Comfortable understanding of Cisco IOS command set
- Ability to build access control rule set
- Ability to configure interfaces and create routes
- Ability to configure and manage IP tunnels on routers
- Understanding of Vlans
- Ability to Implement and Administer Security on Windows Server 2003
- Vast understanding of the working of a PC, Servers, printers, and other such IT devices (software and hardware)
- Prompt resolution
- Effective documentation
- Stakeholder Relationship Management
- Appropriate balance of tact and firmness in approach to user support
- Good awareness and habits of stakeholders and sound judgment of impact of their demands on organization objectives
- Ability to prioritise among simultaneous demands.
- Problem identification
- Ability to proffer a range of possible solutions
- Ability to implement optimum solutions
Ability to Devise Unconventional and Out-of-the-box ideas to tasks:
- Healthy distaste for set ways of doing things
- Flexible outlook to injection of new ideas.
- Proven ability to create something out of nothing.
Technical None Core
Inventory Management Skills:
- IT Stock Keeping
- Minimum Reorder Level Management
- Use of automated tools in administering the above.
A Working Understanding of IT Processes in the Financial Service Industry:
- Knowledge of alternate delivery channels
- Appreciation of IT as a business enabler
- Understanding that IT is a brand enhancement tool.
Dexterity with Microsoft Office suite:
- Excel: minimum of data importation (via text, ), and preferably pivot tables. Report generation vis-à-vis graphing.
- Outlook: minimum of outlook configuration to exchange server. Ability to manage calendar, tasks and other such value-adding functions on Outlook
- PowerPoint: Dexterity with Master slides, slide transition and auto rehearsal.
- A good First Degree in any Computer Science
- Professional qualifications e.g. MBA, PGC, CERTIFICATION will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate experience with a minimum of 3 years in a strategic/ similar position in the financial services sector
Jobs with no deadline specified:
Interested and qualified candidates should click here in order to apply online.