Are you looking for a job as an IT Support Officer? If yes then this position could be for you. Stick to the end to know more.
BP Business Solutions Africa – We are HR Business Partners providing Best Practice business solutions to our clients through Brilliant Performance and Burning Passion for what we do.
We are NOT HR consultants. We do NOT see ourselves as consultants. We prefer to see ourselves as your HR Business Partners working for you from outside your organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Read also: Finance Coordinator at Nuru Nigeria
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Job holder shall be responsible for the Administration and, smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet, and all IT assets ensuring users get maximum benefits from them and smooth operations.
- The job holder shall also be responsible for the website/ERPs management and evolvement.
- Shall be responsible for proper monitoring and maintenance of all IT assets/resources devices
- Troubleshooting of software and hardware faults/escalation
- Ensuring effective help desk support, rapid response to queries and, all IT related issues
- Familiar with the use of LAN and WLAN network technologies to troubleshoot, and resolve faults.
- Management and maintenance of the company’s internet services internally and externally as it relates to vendor management
- To carry out general network administration duties e.g. create/modify users, security, intranet management, group policies, file & printer shares, backup, and restoration.
- To maintain an up to date asset register of all hardware and software
- To document all jobs on the IT Support helpdesk in line with standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems that could be beneficial to the business processes
- Troubleshooting all ERPs in use and carrying out proper maintenance and management.
- Shall be responsible for backend and front end Web management and, mobile apps development and maintenance
Read also: HSE Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
Qualification & Skills
- B.Sc / HND in Electrical / Electronics, Computer Science/Communication, Info-Tech
- 2 – 3 years work experience.
- Hands-on experience in computer software and hardware installation & maintenance (Core should be on software)
- Web management & development skills
- Tech Savvy
- Networking skills.
Compensation & Benefit
- Very competitive & negotiable
Read also: Architect at BP Business Solutions Africa
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.