IT Support Officer At Pruvia Integrated Limited (1 Position)
Pruvia Integrated Limited is currently looking for an It support officer for immediate employment. Interested persons are expected to apply. Kindly go through the full details of this position below.
Job Title: IT Support Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an IT support officer who will be mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
See Other Jos:
Human Resource Business Partner at Tempkers Limited
Web Designer at Tempkers Limited
Front Desk Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
HR Intern at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Senior Accountant at Tempkers Limited
- Maintain and optimize local company networks and servers
- Be responsible for device and password management
- Oversee data backup and system security operations (e.g. user authorization, firewalls)
- Manage installations, upgrades and configurations of hardware and software
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Ensure data is handled, transferred or processed according to legal and company guidelines
- Provide support and guidance to stakeholders via help desk
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Manage contracts with vendors (e.g. development platforms, telecommunication companies, password managers) and software licenses
- Develop IT policies and practices.
Economic Assistant at The U.S Embassy
HR Officer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Content Writer at Pruvia Integrated Limited
Beauty Advisor at Focal Points Ventures
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Engineering, Electrical / Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ cognate experience
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair and troubleshooting.
- Thorough knowledge of networks and cloud computing
- Knowledge of data protection operations and legislation (e.g. GDPR)
- Leadership and organizational skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving aptitude.
N50,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
24th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
For more job updates and recommendations, visit mextechy.com.ng