John Brown University International Scholarships in USA 2023
John Brown University Scholarship Overview
If you want to be guided to professional success with hands-on experiences and rigorous academics, you must check out the International Scholarship and Financial Aid offered by the John Brown University in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.
The John Brown University International Scholarships are offered exclusively to international undergraduate students.
Read also: Fully Funded University of Leeds International Scholarships in UK 2023
Selection will be based on the admission application. Awards will typically be directed towards tuition fees and the cost of education.
John Brown University is a private, interdenominational, Christian university in Siloam Springs, Arkansas. It was founded in 1919 and currently ranks 10th in the Regional Universities South.
JBU is a leader in Christian high education, providing a highly-ranked academic, spiritual and professional foundation for world-impacting careers.
The students who John Brown University will successfully select will be provided scholarships towards the cost of the undergraduate study programme.
Read also: London South Bank University Best International Scholarships in UK
- Eligible Countries: All international candidates are eligible to apply for this John Brown University International Scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate programme offered at John Brown University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum of ACT 20+, SAT 1020+, or CLT 66+.
Read also: University of Alabama International Scholarships in USA 2023
- How to Apply: The students can apply online for admission via the university portal. All eligible international students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following supporting documents:
- Official high school and college transcript
- Copy of passport
- An academic reference
- International Student Financial Information Form
- Sponsor Statement of Financial Support
- Bank statements in the sponsor’s name
- Visa Information Form
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to submit an ACT/SAT/CLT/IELTS/TOEFL score at the time of admission in substitute for the unavailability;
of a six-semester transcript from a high school that is accredited in the U.S.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5 or higher
- TOEFL IBT – 80 or higher