Want to work as a Journey Management Commander? This post might be for you.
Halogen group formerly known as Halogen Security Company Limited was incorporated in July 1992 as a private limited liability company, to fill the yawning gaps in quality security services in Nigeria.
We lead the West African security solutions market, as we continually focus on delivering valued solutions across the industry’s value chain as the number one integrated safety and security solutions group.
Risk Consulting & Advisory | Manned Guarding & Event Security | Cyber Security Digitally Connected Remote Surveillance & Monitoring | Talent Risk & Outsourcing Solutions Identity Management;
Background Check & Due Diligence | Security Education, Strategy & Policy | Secured Mobility | Integrated National Emergency Response Network
| Integrated National Command & Control Centre | Alarm Systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Journey Management Commander
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description of Journey Management Commander
- The Journey Management Commander is responsible for the security and safety of clients and company’s assets while in transit and at static locations.
- Conduct on the spot security assessment of routes/location of journey and advice clients and Detail Officer on identified risk as appropriate
- Conduct briefing for Officers to disseminate Armada policies on JM and ER before they are posted
- Monitor Officer’s alertness and effective performance of their duties
- Receive and implement instructions from the clients representative
- Account for all personnel and clients during tasks, submit reports of same to Detail Officer.
Operations & Service Delivery:
- Prepare and execute the Detail Officer’s security plan in relation to the client’s security requirements
- Ensure the operations vehicle and other apparatus are in good working condition
- Ensure conformance to QMS ISO9001:2015 requirements.
Read also: Finance Coordinator at Nuru Nigeria
- Exercise operational and administrative control over all officers during tasks/operations
- Mentor subordinate Officers to ensure performance in the team is sustained.
- Submit detailed reports on all journeys and advice measures to enhance and improve quality of service based on field observations
- Render timely incident reports and other reports as may be required
- Render periodic reports to the client’s Security Manager/Director and furnish copies of the same to the Headquarters.
Journey Management Commander Qualifications
- Minimum of BSc/HND Degree from a reputable tertiary institution
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an Emergency Response/Journey Management Commander in a Private/Civil Security company or
- 3 years’ experience in security operations in a Private/Civil Security company
- Minimum of 2 years driving experience.
Read also: HSE Officer at Ascentech Services Limited
- Travel Security Management; Close Protection Capability, Security Intelligence Gathering, Route Risk Assessment, Journey Management, etc
- Security Risk Awareness; Vigilant, attentive to details, ability to identify threats and critical issues
- Physical Fitness
- Driving Skill with valid driver’s license
- Health and Safety Skills
- Supervisory Skills
- Digital Savvy with knowledge of Security Technologies
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Interpersonal Skills
- Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Report Writing
- MS Office: Word, Excel, etc.
N50,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
28th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.