Avario Digitals: Skilled Junior Graphics Designer (SIWES)
This is to inform the general public of yet another opportunity to get a good and reliable job in Lagos. Avario Digitals is currently seeking for an Internship student who can fill in the available position of a Junior Graphics Designer in the organization. This can also help university students to complete their Students’ Industrial Work Experience Scheme (SIWES).
As an interested individual, you are expected to send applications to be immediately employed as a Marketing Manager. Clearly, this job or internship is best suited for students who are in the Graphic Designer or Editing department.
About the Organization
Avario Digitals is a results-driven digi-tech company based in Lagos, Nigeria. Since 2016, we have specialized in developing tech products tailored to business pain points, communication, and consulting services.
We are seeking competent, self motivated, hardworking and result driven professional to fill the position below:
- Job Title: Junior Graphics Designer / IT / SIWES Student
- Location: Lagos
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Are you a professional Graphics Designer or do you perhaps know how to use common design software effectively, or you are interested in learning graphics?
- Avario Digitals has job opportunities for you – Learn & Earn from designing creatives and animations for the organization and client.
- For beginners, you would undergo free training while the program lasts. Duration of the program is 6 month.
- Successful applicants after 6 months would be shortlisted as full-time staff.
N10,000 – N30,000 Monthly.
- Business Development Officer at MGS
- Direct Sales Agent at MGS
- Freelance Marketer at MGS
- Customer Care Representative at MGS
- Interested candidates should possess an OND, HND, SSCE / GCE / NECO, or B.Sc. qualification
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Candidates must reside around Ikeja / Ogba / Ojodu / Abule Egba axis.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.