If you are looking for a job as a Junior Python Software Engineer, then this role might be for you.
Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider.
Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa;
while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
Read also: Account Officer at Global Manpower Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Python Software Engineer
Department: Information Technology
Junior Python Software Engineer Job Purpose
- As a software engineer, you will be participating in development projects for our Odoo based ERP solutions and ecommerce platform.
- You will be implementing change request and participating in the maintenance of an existing codebase while working within a team composed of software engineers, product owners and project managers.
Junior Python Software Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Design, develop and test custom module in Odoo to meet the specific domain requirements.
- Customize and maintain existing modules of the Odoo ERP solution.
- Manage backend database.
- Integrate different 3rd party systems as modules into the Odoo ERP.
- Handle change request of already developed application modules.
- Complete and clear documentation for any task or work done.
- Other development tasks in systems developed in Python other than Odoo.
- Follow best practices for secured Software Development.
- Hold a Graduate Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or any related field.
- 1+ years of experience in software development; python programming.
- Knowledge of Python development frameworks (Django and Flask).
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Good knowledge of relational database concepts, SQL and ORM.
- Knowledge of the main standard Odoo modules is a plus.
- Interest in computer data structures.
- Git, Linux.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle in an Agile environment.
- Good problem solving and debugging skills.
- Ability and flexibility in learning new things and deliver productive work on them.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online