JUTH Health Information Management Admission Form 2023/2024
Applications from eligible candidates are invited to Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH) for admission into the two-year National Diploma Programme at the School of Health Information Management for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Requirements for Admission:
To be eligible for admission into the National Diploma Programme in Health Information Management, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possess WASC, SSCE, GCE, or NECO certificates with at least five (5) credits, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Sciences, Chemistry, and Physics.
- Have a Certificate in Health Records Administration and Biostatistics with evidence of completion of one (1) year relevant experience in a reputable institution/organization.
- Hold a Certificate in Health Information Technology from a recognized School of Health Technology.
To apply, obtain an application form from the office of the Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee, Jos University Teaching Hospital Permanent Site. The form costs a non-refundable fee of ₦7,000.00, payable at the accounts department of the Hospital through Remita in any commercial bank.
Submission of Completed Forms:
Submit the completed application form to the office of the Course Coordinator at JUTH Temporary Site on or before May 30th, 2023.
Shortlisted candidates will sit for a written and oral interview on July 7th, 2023, at 8:00 AM prompt. The form is available for sale until June 5th, 2023, at the office of the Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee.
For further inquiries, contact the School Coordinator at 07067619043.
- How to Print 2023 JAMB Mock Examination Slips
- UNIPORT Orientation Programme for 2022/2023 Freshmen
- FUWUKARI Academic Calendar 2023: Key Dates and Activities
- FCAHPT Ibadan ND Part-Time Admission Form 2023/2024
If you meet the eligibility requirements and are interested in pursuing a career in Health Information Management, apply for the two-year National Diploma Programme at Jos University Teaching Hospital’s School of Health Information Management. Don’t miss this opportunity to advance your career and contribute to the healthcare sector.