This post is only directed towards all candidates who applied for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic (ND, NCE and B.Ed (Tech)/B.Sc) Programmes. We would like to inform you to log into Kaduna Polytechnic website (www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng) for instructions on the Post UTME Screening exercise.
Other posts like this:
- EKSU (in Affiliation with EACOED) Post UTME Form 2022/2023
- MOUAU Part-Time Admission Form For 2022/2023 Session
- YABATECH ND Admission List Out – 2022/2023
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE POST-UTME SCREENING (KADPOLY)
- The Post UTME Screening is for those that had the following scores in the 2022 (UTME):
- 100 and above for ND Programmes
- 100 and above for NCE Programmes
- 180 and above for BSc (100 level) and ND at Upper Credit Level for Direct Entry (200 level) in the following programmes in affiliation with Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria:
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Such candidates must have indicated Kaduna Polytechnic as their First Choice Institution. Candidates that indicated interests in Kaduna Polytechnic as their 2nd Choice and 3rd Choice are advised to change to First Choice.
Candidates within Kaduna Metropolis can come to Kaduna Polytechnic ICT Centre for ease of on-line Registration, subject to the payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only) as directed by JAMB. The payment is to be made through KadPoly website at KadPoly Microfinance Bank or any Commercial bank upon presentation of Remitta generated from the site.
Only candidates that participated in the Screening Exercise will be considered for admission into Kaduna Polytechnic. The screening exercise commences for four(4) weeks from the date of publication.
Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB website (CAPS), at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny candidates admission.
For further enquiries, contact us through Info@Kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng or all the following phone number: +2348180599505
Signed by the Registrar, Alh Hassan Muhammed Abubakar.