This is to inform he general public that Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) has released the National Diploma (ND) admission list. All candidates who applied for admission into the ND programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Kaduna Polytechnic Admission List
The Kaduna State Polytechnic ND Admission List for the 2022/2023 session has been made available online. To check your admission status, follow these steps:
- Visit the polytechnic’s admission status checking portal at http://kadunapoly.edu.ng/students/check-admission.
- Enter your Application Number in the required field.
- Click on the ‘Check’ button to access your admission status.
Next Steps for Admitted Candidates
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KADPOLY admission status.