Kaduna Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) courses (All Departments). Are you looking for the list of courses offered at Kaduna Polytechnic?
The following is the list of available National Diploma & Higher National Diploma courses/programmes offered in Kaduna Polytechnic, Kaduna State that gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
Benue State Polytechnic Ugbokolo Courses and Admission Requirements
AllOver Central Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Heritage Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
About Kaduna Polytechnic:
Kaduna Polytechnic is one of the earliest polytechnics in Nigeria, located at Tudun Wada area of Kaduna South local government of Kaduna state, North-Western Nigeria.
It was established in 1956 as Kaduna Technical Institute after the British Government accepted the upgrading of Yaba Higher College (now Yaba College of Technology)
to a technical institute and also proposed the establishment of technical institutes in Kaduna and Enugu through the recommendation of the Higher Education Commission.
The polytechnic offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at the undergraduate level. In 2019/2020 academic session the institute will start awarding National Diploma in Railway Engineering Technology as approved by NBTE on 30 January 2020.
The board of Governors of Kaduna Polytechnic was set up in 1991, with representative of eleven state governments, universities, rectors. the board is responsible for the supervision and control of the school. they are called the Governing Council.
Polytechnic Road. P. M. B. 2021, Kaduna
Below is the wide range of official courses offered in Kaduna Polytechnic:
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi Uku Courses and Admission Requirements
Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Igbajo Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
List of Accredited Courses Offered in Kaduna Polytechnic
In no particular order, the list of courses approved and currently run by Kaduna Polytechnic Kaduna are as follows;
- Public Administration
- Local Government Studies
- Library & Information Science
- Rehabilitation Sciences
- Mass Communication
- Legal Studies
- Social Development
- Business Administration
- Purchasing & Supply
- Management Studies
- Human Resource Management
- Cooperative Economics & Management
- Production & Operations Management
- Office Technology & Management
- Office Technology & Management
- Civil Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Environmental Science
- Estate Management
- Cartography, Remote Sensing & Geographic Information System
- Surveying & GeoInformatics
- Science Laboratory Technology with options in: Biology/Microbiology, Chemistry/Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physics/Electronics
- Technical Education with options in: Automobile Technology, Building Technology, Computer Science, Drafting Technology, Education Technology, Educational Technology, Electrical &
Electronics Technology, Metalwork Technology, Woodwork Technology.
- Nursing Education
- Primary Health Care
- Mathematics & Statistics
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- Nutrition & Dietetics
- Printing Technology
- Textile Technology
Entry Requirements for ND candidates
To study at Kaduna Polytechnic, the following requirements must be fully met;
- Prospective candidates must score UTME/JAMB cut-off mark of at least 150
- Candidates must possess a minimum of have (5) O/L Credit Passes in WASC, SSCE, NECO and GCE at not more than two sitting.
- He/She must have compulsory credit passes in English Language and Mathematics in SSCE to be qualified for admission
Entry Requirements for HND Candidates
For a candidate to be considered for admission in the institution, and to run any Kaduna Polytechnic Kaduna Courses, the following basic requirements must be met;
In addition to National Diploma requirements,
- A prospective candidate for Higher National Diploma must possess at least a lower credit (CGPA) of 2.50 in National Diploma in relevant ND Programme
- In exceptional cases, candidates with pass grade and a minimum of two years post qualification experience in the specified field may be considered for admission.
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of supervised industrial experience,
- Must possess 5 credit passes in relevant O-Level subjects in not more than two sittings.
- A transcript is required for admission into all HND programs in the institution especially prospective candidates from other institutions.
The above are Kaduna Polytechnic courses approved and currently being offered by the institution. You can now start processing your admission into this premier institution.
Crown Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements
Elechi Amadi Polytechnic Rumuola Courses and Admission Requirements
Edo State Polytechnic Usen Courses and Admission Requirements
Kaduna Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must meet Kaduna Polytechnic cut-off mark and courses to be offered in order to be eligible for Post UTME examination and admission screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics at GCE O’level, WASSCE, SSCE, NECO, NABTEB or approved equivalents at not more than two (2) Sittings.
- Applicants must be at least sixteen (16) year of age in the year of admission.
- satisfy Kaduna Polytechnic department and faculty requirements before being admitted.
Other Polytechnics’ Courses:
Kogi State Polytechnic Lokoja Courses and Admission Requirements
Delta State Polytechnic Otefe Oghara Courses and Admission Requirements
Plateau State Polytechnic Barkin Ladi Courses and Admission requirements
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo Courses and Admission Requirements
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Courses and Admission Requirements